Suka Blog Ini?

Ikut Dengan Email

Hati Seorang Isteri

14 June 2017

315 : Selamat Ulang Tahun Kelahiran Ke 11, De


  • Eleven start with letter E. which shows an excellent and extraordinary child you’ve always been to us. May all your days be full of joy. 
  • I pray you’ll get to places I’ve never set my foot on, and I hope you’ll become what I never became. Enjoy the special year ahead of you.
  • Exclude sorrows from your life, share your happiness and enjoy the world. 
  • My dear, you are an awesome person and I hope you grow to your full potential. I love you so much and will always wish you the best.
  • 11 years ago, you came into this world, sweet and innocent, 11 years later you are still so sweet and innocent. I love you so much darling, do enjoy your birthday!
  • May all the desires of your life come true. May you live a long happy peaceful life. Happy 11th birthday, sweetheart.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...